Save the date. Amesbury’s biennial Arts Festival , 23rd – 27th May 2022 . Don’t. Go. Anywhere!
The Amesbury Arts Festival is a five day event where our aim is simple: to inspire all of our children to develop and nurture a passion for the Arts. The festival will be an opportunity for the whole school and community to experience a wide and diverse range of visual art, dance, drama and music through workshops and performances. There will be countless opportunities throughout the week for children to watch, learn and perform alongside visiting artists. Watch this space for some extremely exciting announcements about some big names coming to Amesbury but most importantly SAVE THE DATE!!! 23rd – 27th May. Can’t wait to see you there!
2. Parking will only be available on the school’s playing field accessed by High Pitfold, GU26 6BN. Please note the A3 junction for ‘Upper Hammer Lane’, which is before the Grayshott / Hindhead A3 junction if heading north. Cars cannot be left overnight as the school will be using the grounds on the following day. Any cars left will be removed and the cost forwarded to the ticket holder.
3. Do NOT attempt to access the venue using Hazel Grove, which will be restricted to use by residents and essential members of the school community.
4. On arrival, please follow the instructions of the parking supervisors.
5. Only small bags will not be permitted into the venue. Medical exemptions apply.
6. Please try to maintain good hygiene practices at all times.
7. Please do not attend the event if you have tested positive for Covid 19, have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has recently tested positive.
8. Your tickets must only be used by the bearer of the ticket. Please come prepared to show your ticket, either on phone or printed, please ensure that your phone is fully charged if planning to use your phone to display your ticket.
9. Attendees are strictly forbidden to bring food, alcohol, drugs onto the site.
10. All school buildings are out of bounds except for the medical centre, which can be accessed through the front door of the main building.
11. The event is cashless. (Minimum order of £1. Cash excepted for less).
12. Smoking or vaping is not permitted anywhere on site.